Nucleus™ High Definition OEM Infrared CamerA module
Compact, flexible 1280 x 1024 infrared system designed for OEM's, Integrators and Researchers in mid wave, long wave and with four levels of connectivity
- High resolution, high sensitivity, and low noise infrared sensor is well suited to demanding defense and scientific applications.
- Flexible Nucleus™ OEM Camera-Core design enables both field use and easy system integration.
- Nyx Connect™ software simplifies set-up and control of critical sensor settings and digital video through a reliable camera link connection.
- Full control of sensor integration times, custom non-uniformity tables and user applied pixel maps enables maximum performance, critical for AI applications.
- Four levels of control and image processing software options helps to reduce development times.
Nucleus Overview Video
MID WAVE GALLERY
Interested in evaluating a system?
OEMs, research institutions, and system integrators can request an evaluation system. For qualified US organizations, we can send you a complete Nucleus system with software for evaluation. We simply require a borrowed property agreement (a bailment agreement). This gives your team time to thoroughly evaluate system performance in your own lab. Please reach out using the form below if you would like to learn more.
There's a lot more to know than we can reveal here.
We design, build and support products that are integrated into advanced defense and space remote sensing systems. Our clients rely on our discretion, and we take ITAR compliance seriously. There’s a lot of information about our products and services that we don’t publish, but we are happy provide information critical to the success of qualified organizations with legitimate needs. We don’t have newsletters or produce spam or otherwise engage in digital pestering. If you request information from us you will be contacted by a competent technical person. You are welcome to call us as well. We are normally in the office 9-5 EST. (662) 626-2477